R122 mm G-2000
Rocket “G-2000” within its caliber, 122 mm, with range above 40km is currently the longest-range rocket. Its rocket motor, which is the product of EDePro company, has a completely new and the latest state-of-art design. Warhead with fuse, rocket guide and contact cover are identical with the original rocket “GRAD”.
Rocket “G-2000” is intended for use from multiple rocket launcher systems BM-21 “GRAD” and RM-70, or similar existing launchers, and is fully attested by the Serbian Army.
The “G-M” rocket is a modified original rocket M-21 OF, GRAD. The overhaul objectives are to make a few changes resulting in the best possible performances, with considerable funds saving.
- The lifetime of the existing rocket has been extended for another 10 years
- Considerable 40% range increment, 27.6 km
- Rocket packing, launcher and logistics remains the same
- No additional training of personnel for its application is required
- The overhaul is easy, quick and carried out with the Customer
Rocket “G-M” is intended for use from multiple rocket launcher systems BM-21 “GRAD” and RM-70, or similar existing launchers.