EDePro’s Missile development department is engaged in development of hardware and software for missile application. During development process we perform comprehensive calibration & testing for missile onboard subsystems, namely Inertial Navigation Systems, Homing Heads, Mission Computer, Turbojet Controllers, Actuators & Ground Support Equipment. You will work real-time software development and integration, while using modern architectural concepts, model-based methodologies and software tool chains to deploy to critical code to existing single-core processors.
- developing and testing software in software-only and hardware/software environments, including execution of integration tests to validate hardware to software interfaces, software to software interfaces, and functionality
- analyzing the hardware, software, and system requirements and implementation
- developing and testing code utilizing Model Based Design approaches
- establishing development and test tools
- identifying and resolving anomalies during test on various software- and system-level platforms
- identifying and implementing required software modifications and participating in technical reviews/audits of software products
- 2+ years of C/C++ experience
- 1+ years of experience with embedded development
- Solid knowledge of computer architecture and operating systems design principles
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering or Computer science is a plus
- Experience with ARM Cortex microcontrollers is a plus
- Experience in developing .NET desktop apps is a plus
Open until: 24th January 2022.